Friday, November 5, 2010

Measure twice...cut once

I've been playing around with those retractable tape measures that you can throw in your purse and take with you. I can't tell you how handy they are and how often I've had the opportunity to use them. I've been playing with my embroidery machine to create little circles which I then sew around the tape measure case. I always like to have a few little giveaway things that are unique for my quilting friends. These are a few that I've been trying out to see how they look. Lot's of work so not sure if I'll continue. I'm the kind of crafter that likes to get r' done.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cute ideas. You are the Quilty Bogs best kept secret! Only 7 followers??? Everyone needs to know what they're missing. The Dracula clay pot thingy was really clever. I wish I had checked it out sooner.

    Oh well, post some cute Christmas ideas. I'm a huge quilter but they all seem to go into UFO land. Any suggestions to motivate me to finish quickly??
    GMAMA JANE

    http://grandmamasstories.blogspot.com

    Come over and visit my little blog. I only have 15 followers so come visit and chat with a true southerner!

    ReplyDelete