Friday, November 18, 2011

Anything to save a buck

I'd thought I'd seen it all...that was until Elaine brought her crazy 8 block into the store. Crazy 8's is a BOM whereby if you come on your scheduled Saturday with your completed block, you get the next one free. If by chance you don't get it done, you pay $8.00. I laughed my ass off sides sore when Elaine brought her completed block in. It wasn't sewn, but pinned very carefully to resemble the month's block...she tried to tell Michelle that the power had been out and she wasn't able to sew it and it wasn't really her fault and could she forgo the $8.00 fee as she would have had it done....ya da, yada, yada.....I think  Michelle just let it go as it was just so damn funny.   She did do a really good job of pinning though.

No comments:

Post a Comment