Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sometimes I don't quilt

Sometimes I don't quilt, sometimes I bake. This is the cake I made and decorated for my oldest daughter's " Dumped his sorry ass a year ago" anniversary party. We had a party for her to celebrate her leaving the boyfriend of considerable years, a year ago. It took her about a year to get completely over it. We had the family over, we had a barbecue, lots to drink , lots of laughs and it was good healing for us all. My daughter loved the cake and it read's   " Shoulda put a ring on it"...Beyonce's hit single that goes like this....
Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it, If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it,Don't be mad once you see that *he* want it
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

Needless to say, she's minus one jackass and we're plus one kid back at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment